Thursday, September 10, 2009

GOT TO WRITE THE UNITS CUZ THE UNITS ARE SO KEYY!!!!!!

This past week in chemisty, I had to sing a song about how to convert different units into a certain unit. It was a very fun activity we were able to do during class, and it will eventually be posted on youtube.(i hope)
i actually had a part in this song, by blurting out GOT TO WRITE THE UNITS CUZ THE UNITS ARE SO KEY!!! I think it was quite embarassing, and quite funny at the same time. Today Mr. Olson decided to show us the video he made, and I saw myself twice screaming out that little phrase. I enjoyed this week especially because we only had four days of school, and tomorrow we have a minimum day, YAY! The only thing I am unhappy about is my grade that i got on the ISAQUIZ, where I scored a 41 out of 50. Well thanks for reading this blog and join me next week to see what things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment