Friday, August 28, 2009

GARR

I am a very bored person. All i do at home is my homework, go online, watch random Youtube videos, and play games. This is all i have been doing for the past few days, and i consider it to be somewhat boring. I have no clue what to write about, so im going to talk about my interests. personally i am a huge food fan, so almost every thirty minutes i have to eat something. one of the odd things is, i do not gain weight, but maintain it, so i do not need to worry about being an obese person. i enjoy the fact that i can be carefree and eat anything i want.
during chem class yesterday one of my group members decided to be smart and wave around a glass tube. obviously the glass tube slipped from his grip, and fell to the floor. the glass shattered spewing everywhere and stabbed me in the leg. i began bleeding all over the floor that i lost conciousness and was sent to the emergency room.
i didnt really lose consciousness but the broken glass tube did happen.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment